Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Pecan Butter
2 cups raw, unsalted pecans
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 TB Cinnamon Sugar Cookie spice
or 1 tsp cinnamon + 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread pecans onto a lined sheet tray and roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Add pecans to a food processor and process on high speed for 10-12 minutes, pausing periodically to scrape down the sides.
- First, the pecans will break down and form small crumbs. Then, they’ll start to blend but will be very grainy. You know it’s perfect when it is runny and fully blended–be patient! You don’t need to add anything for the pecans to blend; they will release natural oils as you blend them.
- Add the sea salt, vanilla, and Cinnamon Sugar Cookie spice (or alternatively cinnamon and sugar), then continue to blend for 1-2 more minutes.
- Scrape into a jar and enjoy with fruit, yogurt, crackers, chocolate, drizzled onto ice cream or oatmeal, by the spoonful…
-Should be good for up to 1 month, but guarantee it won’t last that long.
-Recipe makes about 3/4 – 1 cup pecan butter, or 6-8 2 TB servings.